List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] pygame-py25 build fails (64-bit, Mac OS 10.5.*,
From:       monipol <monipol () gmx ! com>
Date:       2009-09-29 13:33:22

On 28/09/2009, at 15:57, Stefan Bruda wrote:
> The setup of pygame fails with a segfault right at the beginning,
> i.e., at the command
>
>    LOCALBASE=/sw64 /sw64/bin/python2.5 config.py
>
> The command just segfaults when changing into the build directory and
> calling it by hand, so I am not sure how to debug it any further.

(...)

Hello, Stefan. I've been able to reproduce this error. It turns out
that importing the objc module makes 64-bit Fink's python2.5 crash.
I'll notify pybojc's maintainer.

Cheers,

--
monipol
http://finkers.wordpress.com

Submitting a Fink bug report? Read this:
http://www.finkproject.org/doc/netiquette/index.php
http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/bug-reports/