List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] gcompris install failed
From:       Laine Lee <laine.lee () utsa ! edu>
Date:       2009-09-28 18:00:39

> Wait until it's available.  The sdl maintainer is aware of the situation
> and is working on a resolution.

Now that all dependencies appear to have been met for 64 bit version, I
thought I'd update the thread with my current build error reports.

Making all in macosx
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..   -I/sw/include -x c -fpascal-strings -g
-O2 -g -O2  -Wall  -c -o gcompris-main.o `test -f 'main.c' || echo
'./'`main.c
main.c: In function 'main':
main.c:147: warning: implicit declaration of function
'RunApplicationEventLoop'
main.c: In function 'LoadMenuBar':
main.c:316: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CreateNibReference'
main.c:317: warning: implicit declaration of function 'SetMenuBarFromNib'
main.c:318: warning: implicit declaration of function 'DisposeNibReference'
main.c: In function 'FSMakePath':
main.c:334: warning: implicit declaration of function 'FSpMakeFSRef'
main.c: In function 'RedFatalAlert':
main.c:345: warning: implicit declaration of function 'StandardAlert'
main.c: In function 'AppOpenDocAEHandler':
main.c:413: error: 'typeFSS' undeclared (first use in this function)
main.c:413: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
main.c:413: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [gcompris-main.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
### execution of make failed, exit code 2

Thanks.

Laine Lee