List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Problem Compiling arts in the unstable branch
From:       Benjamin Reed <rangerrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-01 18:21:04

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Willy Cass <wcass77@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've consistently been getting the following error while trying to
> compile arts-shlib:
>
>        perl -pi -e 's,@\kdeinitdir\@,/sw/lib/kde3,' soundserver/Makefile
> Sequence \k... not terminated in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/@\k
> <-- HERE deinitdir\@/ at -e line 1.
> ### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.1.wCKBO7 failed, exit code 255

Looks like you have a non-standard perl your path that might be
confusing things, but that said, there's a typo in the info file
that's escaping the wrong character.  ;)

I've committed an updated version, should show up on the mirrors
soon...  Let me know if that works better.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development

Blog: http://www.raccoonfink.com/