List:       fink-users
Subject:    Re: [Fink-users] Help with shared libraries
From:       Andrea Riciputi <mr.rech.list () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-21 10:19:44

I wish to thank both of you Peter and Bejamin for the usefull
suggestions. Nevertheless I find the ld(1) and libtool(1) man pages a
little bit too terse to be usefull for a novice like. Something more
explanatory with some examples would be better. So I was considering
to write down a little note, maybe a wiki,a and I was wondering if it
could be apprecieted by the Fink community or not...

Cheers,
  Andrea