List:       fink-users
Subject:    [Fink-users] Re: lilypond-devel-2.7.16-1
From:       Robert T Wyatt <robert.wyatt () mail ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2005-11-23 15:40:30

Martin Costabel wrote:
> Robert T Wyatt wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I guess this is some sort of freetype problem.
>

> Remove the freetype-hinting package and see if this helps.

Thanks Martin! That did the trick:

bash-3.00$ fink list lily
Information about 5185 packages read in 5 seconds.
      lilypond                             2.6.4-1
  i   lilypond-devel                       2.7.16-1
bash-3.00$

Does that mean that freetype-hinting should be listed as a build
conflict for lilypond-devel?

bash-3.00$ fink list freetype
Information about 5185 packages read in 3 seconds.
      freetype                             1.3.1-9
  p   freetype-bin                         [virtual package]
      freetype-hinting                     1.3.1-9
  i   freetype-hinting-bin                 1.3.1-9
  i   freetype-hinting-shlibs              1.3.1-9
  p   freetype-shlibs                      [virtual package]
  p   freetype2                            [virtual package]
  p   freetype2-dev                        [virtual package]
  i   freetype2-hinting                    2.1.4-11
  i   freetype2-hinting-dev                2.1.4-11
  i   freetype2-hinting-shlibs             2.1.4-11
  p   freetype2-shlibs                     [virtual package]
  i   freetype219                          2.1.9-1
  i   freetype219-shlibs                   2.1.9-1
bash-3.00$