List:       fink-users
Subject:    [Fink-users] strange mouse/trackpad in windowmaker
From:       Pedro K <pedrok001 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-09-27 17:54:05

Hi,

I'm running windowmaker on fink xorg with tiger on an
ibook. I realised today that the mouse emulation is
not working properly and I can't see why. The
problem(s?): the usual clipboard behaviour doesn't
work (eg, emacs, xterm...); command- or
option-clicking on a window titlebar doesn't give me
access to the window menu (eg to change workspace),
but doing it on the background/root window does give
me access to the right menus; with an external mouse
(which I borrowed for experiment purposes), everything
seems to work... I do have the mouse emulation enabled
in the preferences... This is very strange --- I think
it started failing after I upgraded to tiger and did a
clean fink install...

Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks in advanced,
Pedro