List:       fink-users
Subject:    [Fink-users] KDE and Gimp 2.0
From:       "Ben Reubenstein" <benr () xcellentcreations ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 23:16:05

Hello -

I am new to the list but have been using fink for a couple of months.  I
have KDE compiled and running with X11.  I installed the gimp.app file for
the new Gimp 2.0.  Unfortunately it will only run without the .xinitrc
file that starts up KDE.  Is there any way that I can make the two
coexist? I am guessing that Gimp has trouble finding the window manager.

L8r,

-------
Ben Reubenstein
benr@x-cr.com