List:       fink-users
Subject:    [Fink-users] Changing the default font in Panther's X11...
From:       Dan Bozek <dbozek () franciscan ! edu>
Date:       2003-10-30 21:22:48

I just did a clean install of Panther, and set up Fink with the new version
of X11.  Everything went great.  Installed Gaim and Dopewars (my usual
initial installs) and found the whatever the default font that is now for
those programs is really hard to read.  It used to be like 9 point Geneva or
something when I installed those programs on the X11 Beta.  How can I change
that font?

Thanks.