List:       fink-users
Subject:    RE: [Fink-users] Installing xfig
From:       "David R. Morrison" <drm () math ! duke ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-30 1:13:06

Hi.  I guess my first explanation was a bit too cryptic.

Since you are using 10.1, you have the most up-to-date fink package available.
However, as you have discovered, the source file corresponding to that
package is no longer in its original location.

However, as both Martin and I have tried to explain, you can get the
source file you need in the directory
  http://us.dl.sf.net/fink/direct_download/source/
Most likely, the file is called
  http://us.dl.sf.net/fink/direct_download/source/transfig.3.2.3d.tar.gz

Once you have downloaded it, you need to put it into /sw/src/.

By the way, you'll run into the same trouble with xfig.3.2.3d.tar.gz once
you've solved this one!  And the solution is the same.

  HTH,
  Dave