List:       fink-users
Subject:    RE: [Fink-users] OpenNap0.44, 0.45, -NG 0.46
From:       "Alexander K. Hansen" <hansen () ldx3 ! psfc ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2003-07-29 2:11:02

I'd suggest forwarding it on to fink-devel:  there's fewer posts, so
developers and maintainers are more likely to see it.

I'll give it a look in the morning, too, and see if I can find anything
lurking around on my laptop that might be of assisitance.

Alexander K. Hansen
Levitated Dipole Experiment
http://www.psfc.mit.edu/LDX