List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] boost1.57 test packaging
From:       Jack Howarth <howarth.at.fink () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-21 0:29:28

Hanspeter,
     Your current packaging builds fine here. FYI, I have created a
patch which fixes all the -std=c++11 compilation issues in rstudio so
it can be built that way on 10.9 and later. I also have split-off
versioned variants for 10.7/10.8 of rstudio-desktop/rstudio-server so
that the main packages for 10.9 and later can use boost 1.58 rather
than the older boost 1.55.
        Jack