List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] PHP5/libaprutil0 upgrade issues
From:       TheSin <thesin () southofheaven ! org>
Date:       2008-08-28 19:59:48

1) hmm maybe I have a local copy that I changed for dmacks a while
back and nuked the changed info files, I'll fix that one, sorry about
that.

2) I obviously need versioned deps here, it seems your php5 updated
before apache2, I'll solve this one too, thanks for the reports.
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org/
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.