List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] VTK Leopard OpenGL patch
From:       Jed Frechette <jdfrech () unm ! edu>
Date:       2007-11-23 17:51:14

On Nov 21, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Martin Costabel wrote:

> Jed Frechette wrote:
>> Attached is a patch for VTK that works around the OpenGL bug in
>> Leopard.
>> http://wiki.finkproject.org/index.php/Fink:Packaging:Preparing_for_10.5#OpenGL_Bug
>
> Thanks a lot. I haven't yet had time to look at the vtk package on
> Leopard. I take it you tested this and it works? Interesting that
> LDFLAGS works with the cmake build system, too. I would rather have
> placed the fix into the OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY variable. Anyway, I'll try
> as soon as I have the time, maybe tomorrow.

I haven't tested extensively but my code and the examples I've tried
work fine. I'm not very familiar with cmake and just needed a quick
way to get VTK running so you are probably right about using
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY. If you need any help testing I should have some
more time next week and would would be glad to help in any way that I
can.

Best,

--
Jed Frechette