List:       fink-devel
Subject:    [Fink-devel] [ 1785581 ] libmpfr1 2.3.0-1 package
From:       Jack Howarth <howarth () bromo ! msbb ! uc ! edu>
Date:       2007-09-12 23:15:50

David,
   In case you missed it, I have posted packaging for libmpfr1 2.3.0-1 to the fink
tracker at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1785581&group_id=17203&atid=414256.
Hopefully you can find some time to test this packaging and push it into fink 10.4 unstable.
I have been using it for my gcc42-4.2.2-1000 package test builds and it works fine.
       Jack