List:       fink-devel
Subject:    [Fink-devel] New apparently-compatible pkg-config in fink
From:       Daniel Macks <dmacks () netspace ! org>
Date:       2006-06-15 17:26:21

Finally got new pkg-config to build and give results that match those
given by fink's older version for my collection of 188 .pc files from
fink packages, so I have upgraded fink's pkgconfig package to 0.20.

However, it fails some of its self-tests (which are disabled in the
fink package)--gives results that don't seem right to me. But
apparently this isn't any worse than what we were getting before?

I'd love to hear about any problems or inconsistencies anyone finds.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
dmacks@netspace.org