List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] net-snmp on Tiger
From:       Cian Hughes <cianlists () cian ! ws>
Date:       2005-12-24 9:59:27

Ok the problem was basically due to school, I was back at it and
working rather hard by the time apple released the patch set,
hopefully at some stage today i'll fix up the patchset from apple so
that it will work for fink and we should be good to go again.

Sorry about the delay guys.

Cian Hughes
cianlists@cian.ws
--
This is my signature, often imitated, never beaten.