List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] Policy question
From:       "Daniel Henninger" <jadestorm () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-01-30 14:17:38

It was a new package submission where I told the author that they needed
to change the /sw's to %p in some manner, and suggested looking at
dpkg.info as an example of "patching the patch", but the author then said
there was no need to do that and that they added a DescPackaging line to
indicate that it needed to be changed by hand.  Just wanted to make sure I
was right about /sw being forbidden before saying it.  ;)  Thanks!

Daniel

--
"The most addictive drug in the world is music."
     - The Lost Boyz