List:       fink-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fink-devel] need some help with packaging
From:       Chris Dolan <chris () clotho ! com>
Date:       2005-01-18 13:52:38

On Jan 17, 2005, at 5:42 PM, Chris Zubrzycki wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2005, at 5:17 PM, Manuel Hendel wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to package pflogsumm for fink. The pflogsumm package just
>> contains a perl script and a manpage, there is nothing to compile,
>> just copy the the two files to the right place.
>
> CompileScript: echo "Nothing to compile"

I recommend instead:
   CompileScript: /usr/bin/true
This avoids excess verbosity and makes localization easier.

See my earlier post on this topic:
   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=10116957

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]