List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] trackballs-1.1.4-1004 fails to build on 10.9
From:       "Mark D. McKean" <qpanda () quantumpanda ! com>
Date:       2013-12-07 0:15:48

On Dec 6, 2013, at 6:16 am, Martin Costabel <costabel@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On 6/12/13 04:09, Mark D. McKean wrote:
> > Build of trackballs-1.1.4-1004 is failing on 10.9 with the following error:
>
> This thing shouldn't build on 10.7 or 10.8 either. I guess nobody has tried it for \
> years. In the 10.4 tree, it was fixed a year ago, so I copied the fix over to the \
> 10.7 tree. Selfupdate to version 1.1.4-1005, and it should build.

For some reason, I find it amusing that I'm the first person to report the build \
problem since 10.7.  I'm just trying to learn more about how these things build and \
how things work at that level in Unix in general, so I'm picking things that sound \
remotely interesting and seeing how they build. It looks like that's turning out to \
be of benefit to more than just me. :-)

In any case, that worked. Thanks muchly.

Mark D. McKean
qpanda@quantumpanda.com