List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] update-all failing
From:       kelvSYC <kelvsyc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-16 22:21:39

> > On performing an update-all on my 2011 MBP (10.6.6), I'm getting an error when I \
> > execute update-all:
> > Failed: Internal error: node for opensp-bin already exists
> >
> > Any insights about what is going on?
>
> There have been a lot of changes in dependency trees involving
> opensp-bin.  Does
>
> http://www.finkproject.org/faq/comp-general.php?phpLang=en#node-exists
>
> help?

After removing opensp-bin, I get the following when I do an update-all:

Unable to resolve version conflict on multiple dependencies, for package opensp-bin.
Exiting with failure.

Upon further review, it appears that the only things needed to be updated that depend \
on this package is openjade and opensp4 on my system.  Yet, installing them \
                separately seems to work fine.  Odd...