List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    [Fink-beginners] How to remove archived packages
From:       Harsha Attanayake <harshaya () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-11-30 22:33:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I am newbie to FinkCommander. So I want to know how to remove archived packages
(left overs after executing 'remove'). I am short on disk space and there are
about 30-40 archived packages showing in FinkCommander. Can you please tell me
how to completely remove/uninstall these to gain some disc space. I went through
FAQ and forums, but I could not find it.
Thanks very much
HnA