List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] kdebase4-workspace-x11 won't compile
From:       Martin Costabel <costabel () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2010-06-01 14:15:34

Alexander Hansen wrote:

> On 5/31/10 9:19 PM, George Karrys wrote:
>> Using fink-0.29.10 32bit
>> OS X 10.6.3 Xcode 3.2.2
>> Xquartz 2.5.0
>>
> (we don't actually support Xquartz on 10.6, but that's a side issue)

OTOH fink will not even see that xquartz is installed on 10.6, thus the
information "Xquartz 2.5.0" is not useful. Unless, of course, this
Xquartz 5.0 is the one installed on 10.5, having survived the upgrade to
10.6; in which case it can be the source of all kinds of errors (but it
is really a side issue in this thread).

--
Martin