List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] bioperl install
From:       Jean-Luc JANY <jean-luc.jany () univ-brest ! fr>
Date:       2010-01-22 15:23:38

Thank you very much, It runs.

 I ran the installation of the package yesterday  but the installation was aborted \
(what I did not notice). Actually, I had to run several command lines ( eg sudo \
apt-get install libgettext3-dev=0.14.5-2) before the installation could be done \
correctly. I feel ashamed... Thank you once again.

Jean-Luc

Le 22 janv. 2010 à 16:01, Alexander Hansen a écrit :

Jean-Luc JANY
Maître de Conférences
LUBEM / ESMISAB
Parvis Blaise Pascal