List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] libbabl0.0.0-shlibs-0.0.22-1 on 10.6, 64-bit,
From:       monipol <monipol () gmx ! com>
Date:       2009-09-25 15:51:39

On 25/09/2009, at 12:05, Laine Lee wrote:
>> Adding --host=%m-apple-darwin`uname -r` to ConfigureParams fixes
>> this.
>>
> I love hacking. But that's because much of my use of Fink is limited
> experimentation. You should probably consider that before you decide
> to hack
> along with me.
>
> The file you want to edit is
> "/sw/fink/10.4/unstable/main/finkinfo/graphics/libbabl0.0.0-
> shlibs.info".
>
> The line you want to edit is 18, I think. Just copy and paste what
> Daniel
> sent at the end of that line after adding a space, and save the
> document. I
> recommend using TextWrangler, because you can easily use its Text
> tool bar item to display line numbers, and it will try to help you
> understand what has to be done if permissions get in the way.

I advise against changing package descriptions in place because they
might be overwritten by a selfupdate. Use the local tree (local
packages) instead:

http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/08/local-packages/
http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/creating-local-packages/

Cheers,

--
monipol
http://finkers.wordpress.com

Submitting a Fink bug report? Read this:
http://www.finkproject.org/doc/netiquette/index.php
http://finkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/bug-reports/