List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    Re: [Fink-beginners] stable gstreamer-0.10-0.10.22-1 has versioned
From:       Benjamin Reed <rangerrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-11 13:25:30

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Alexander Hansen
<alexanderk.hansen@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Can't resolve dependency "glib2-dev (>= 2.18.0-1)" for package
>> "gstreamer-0.10-0.10.22-1" (no

Whups, my automatic package-generation scripts got a bit jumpy.
Should be 2.14.0 like the rest of the gst* packages.  :)

I've fixed it now, a selfupdate should solve it.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development

Blog: http://www.raccoonfink.com/