List:       fink-beginners
Subject:    [Fink-beginners] error trying to install tipa
From:       rlevy () ling ! ucsd ! edu
Date:       2007-10-24 6:41:15

Hi,

I've been unable to install the tipa package using

   $ fink install tipa

I'm on OS 10.4.10 and before trying, I did

   $ fink selfupdate

The error that I get with fink install tipa is:

[...]
cd . && /bin/sh /sw/src/fink.build/gd2-2.0.35-1/gd-2.0.35/config/missing
--run autoconf
configure.ac:64: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ICONV
       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
       See the Autoconf documentation.
make: *** [configure] Error 1
### execution of make failed, exit code 2
[...]

Any thoughts on this?

Many thanks in advance,

Roger