List:       fetchmail-friends
Subject:    Re: [fetchmail] Help required on fetchmail
From:       "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-06-17 6:11:45

>From: "Vinod Nambiar" <vinodn@vaids-india.com>
>
>Hi
>
>I am using fetchmail to fetch my mails from catch -on account.but all my
>mails get collected on root account.i want my mails to go the user
>account.Please suggest

I suggest you read the man page, the section on multi-drop.

If you actually want help, then try giving us detail.  We need to know your
version of fetchmail, operating system, SMTP server, configuration of
fetchmail etc.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?