List:       fetchmail-friends
Subject:    [fetchmail]Fetchmailconf 1.39 Problem : Fields don't match...
From:       Steve <twopi () altavista ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 3:59:48

Hello,

I've downloaded and successfully built fetchmail 5.9.0 but fetchmailconf (1.39) fails \
with the following complaint:

    Fields don't match what fetchmailconf expected:
    Not matched in class `Configuration' signature: ['spambounce']

I don't know python, but I found no obvious syntax errors where "spambounce" is \
referenced. When I comment out all the code/blocks that reference spambounce, I just \
get other errors:

    Fields don't match what fetchmailconf expected:
    Not matched in class `Server' signature: ['auth', 'principal', 'tracepolls']
    Not matched in dictionary keys: ['preauth']

Fetchmail itself works great, and fetchmailconf 1.28 works fine, but I cannot figure \
out why this version of fetchmailconf will not work. I don't even know what to try \
next because that error doesn't make any sense to me. Seems dain-bramaged for \
fetchmailconf to claim it doesn't understand the very fields that it, itself, has \
defined...

kernel 2.2.14
python 1.5.2-13
tkinter 1.5.2-13