List:       fetchmail-friends
Subject:    Re: [fetchmail]errors when trying to run
From:       Steve Switzer <sswitzer () binaryh ! com>
Date:       2001-08-28 12:55:52

Shawn,
   Please reply and include the contents of your .fetchmailrc file (X out
the password). We'll then be able to help you easier. However, it looks
like the word 'Mail' on line 7 is unrecognized.
Try this out for size:

poll pop.mail.yahoo.com proto pop3
  user yahoo_id
  pass yahoo_password
  is local_user_name here
  options nokeep fetchall

The above should poll yahoo and grab all the mail, and deliver it to
"local_user_name" on your Linux box. You can put all the above on one
line, if you wish, you can indent, like I did, you can use ":" or ";" to
separate things, etc. Fetchmail is quite good about deciphering. However,
nowhere did I type 'Mail'. I'm not sure where that would appear, as I've
never used that keyword. Also, I noticed that Fetchmail is case sensitive
in its keywords. (i.e. "poll" works, but "Poll" or "POLL" will not).

Take care!
Steve