List:       festvox-talk
Subject:    Re: Problem in built speech output
From:       Alan W Black <awb () cs ! cmu ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-01 15:35:25

Thilini Liyanagama wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm testing the diphones which were manually labeled. It speaks out
> wrong diphones in different positions in the same wave file. But the
> diphone index entries have the correct start, mid and end point
> values.

Are all the waveform files of the same sample rate?

Can you tell if the actual times in your indexes are correct with
respect to the waveform file.  If you can't find a working display
method, you could use ch_wave to extract a diphone with those times and
ensure it is correct.

Is it getting some other part of the same waveform file or a different
waveform file?  (You check this with the ungrouped diphone voice and
check to see which files are accessed (with ls -alutr).

Alan