List:       festvox-talk
Subject:    VS: homograph disambiguation
From:       Stefan Pal <stefan () mikrov ! dk>
Date:       2009-11-18 5:26:22

FYI - What am I doing wrong here?

Festival Speech Synthesis System 1.96:beta July 2004
Copyright (C) University of Edinburgh, 1996-2004. All rights reserved.
For details type `(festival_warranty)'
festival> (load "/home/stefan/tts/festival/examples/toksearch.scm")
nil
festival> (tok_search_db "gutenberg")
SIOD ERROR: unbound variable : lead
festival>