List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Touchpad multi-touch not working in Fedora 34
From:       super cow <kade.supercow77 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-03-30 4:59:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I have an HP TouchSmart tx2 Notebook PC. I'm running Fedora 34, with
Gnome running Wayland, and I can't get the gestures to work.

Well, not just the gestures, but the multi-touch feature itself on my
touchpad. It could be a hardware limitation, but I don't think that it is.
Any feedback would be helpful.