List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Introduction
From:       Ryan <ralecci () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-05-21 17:06:36

Hello all,

My name is Ryan Alecci, I am 21 years old and currently live in
California. I have been using Linux for the last four years. I have
experimented with Arch, CentOS, Fedora and Redhat. I am looking forward
to learning from all of you.

I have never done any community involvement or contributed to anything
related to Linux but I am looking to get involved and learn. I am just
looking for a place to start where I can learn.

I have some experience with system administration and setting up
media/NAS/Home servers. I have limited programming knowledge with python
and writing bash scripts. I like to tinker with the Operating Systems
and get under the hood and see what I can tweak and change.

Contact

IRC: S0ulz @ irc.freenode.net (I am usually on around 4pm PST)