List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 26 Candidate Alpha-1.5 Available Now!
From:       Adam Williamson <adamwill () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2017-03-28 23:33:30

> On Tue, 2017-03-28 at 22:55 +0000, rawhide@fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > According to the schedule [1], Fedora 26 Candidate Alpha-1.5 is now
> > available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
> > testing! For more information on release validation testing, see:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan
> >
> > Test coverage information for the current release can be seen at:
> > https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/26
> >
> > You can see all results, find testing instructions and image download
> > locations, and enter results on the Summary page:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_26_Alpha_1.5_Summary
>
> So we had some fun with desktop backgrounds leading to RC4 and RC5. I'm
> pretty sure this one should address all the current known blockers and
> stands a decent chance of going out as Alpha. Please do help us fill
> out the tests as much as possible! Thanks, folks.

Sigh, actually, never mind: this compose seems to be missing the
workstation live image for some damn reason. So we'll have to ship RC4
or do an RC6. Probably best to test RC4 for now. Sorry for the trouble,
this milestone seems to be snake-bitten for some reason...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey