List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: Problem installing Vmware Workstation 10.0.3
From:       "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-26 3:48:13

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Lawrence E Graves <lgraves95@gmail.com> wrote:
> It will not compile. Is there a patch available to fix this problem. I have
> searched the web and vmware.com I personally could not find one. Thank for
> your help.

Follow the instructions here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VMware#Configuration

You'll need all 3 patches on a fresh F21 system.

Note that the awesome Arch wiki people always keep this up-to-date, so
keep an eye on it if newer kernels break things again or you need to
do a new install.

-T.C.