List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: Beta / Final release criteria for Workstation
From:       "T.C. Hollingsworth" <tchollingsworth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-01 2:44:53

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Appearance is something we'd want to enforce if it were actually done,
> but I get the impression the Qt variant of Adwaita isn't actually
> written yet.

There's no need for such a thing.  Qt renders apps with native GTK
widgets when run in a GTK environment like GNOME.

The only caveat is Qt 4 only supports GTK 2, so the vast majority of
Qt apps will get rendered with GTK2 at the present time.  As stuff
moves to Qt 5, it will start getting rendered with GTK 3 when run in
GNOME.

So unless you consider GTK2 Adwaita ugly, a criterion for this should
be okay.  ;-)

-T.C.