List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: Installation from USB-written images (1/5): Live.iso + dd
From:       Josef Skladanka <jskladan () redhat ! com>
Date:       2012-01-31 10:03:32

Thanks, Adam,

as these are all 'the same', I'll just continue in this particular thread. I've \
updated the testcases [1][2][3], to cover the installation procedure. The testcase(s) \
now look like this:

---------------------------
<snipped />

How to test

    Insert the USB stick containing Live.iso, and boot the system under test
    At the boot prompt, interrupt the automatic boot sequence by pressing any key. \
Then select the menu option Boot.  From live image desktop, or from the Application \
menu, click the icon Install to hard drive  Complete the installation as desired
    Reboot the system and remove the Live boot media

Expected Results

    A graphical boot menu is displayed and the graphics look reasonably good. While \
hi-res images aren't supported in the boot menu, the graphics should not look \
extremely pixelated.  Upon selecting Boot, the Live image boots successfully.
    The installer starts without error
    The installer completes without error
    The system reboots successfully

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jskladan/Draft_QA_Testcase_USB_stick_Live_dd