List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: FC10/rawhide on Lenovo S10 Netbook
From:       epate <no-reply-gw () fcp ! surfsite ! org>
Date:       2009-01-28 18:01:13

> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzej wrote:
> That's because Atom N270 has "hyperthreading" and shows up as two cores.
> In my tests using x264 to encode a short clip, using two threads gives
> about 12% speed-up.
>
> Regards,
> R.
> 5540810

Ah, that explains it.  It's still puzzling that the power manager will sometimes show \
one CPU at 1600 Mhz with the other at 800 Mhz.  Can the two "threads" be throttled \
independently?

Emmett "Buddy" Pate

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=321349&topic_id=66969&forum=12#forumpost321349
 If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or \