List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: New triage git repo
From:       Matej Cepl <mcepl () redhat ! com>
Date:       2008-07-30 5:55:25

On 2008-07-27, 04:28 GMT, Jon Stanley wrote:
> In a recent triage meeting, Paul had asked me to get my scripts and
> stuff someplace public. I went a little further than that, they're now
> in their own fedorahosted project! You can get at them with:
>
> git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/triage.git

New submodule greasemonkey has been added, with GM scripts for
easing pain of life with bugzilla. Two versions of (some) scripts
are provided -- one for RH-employees and other for the others
(because of some RHEL-related things we have different HTML).
Patches to port RH-scripts are very welcome of course.

After cloning the triage repo, enter it, and run

git submodule init
git submodule update

Best,

Matěj