List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Re: Anjuta no longer maintained?
From:       Borgi2008 <borgi2008 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2006-02-17 11:45:12

Hello,

i want anjuta too because it is lightweight, manages
the gnu buildsystem make right and all include paths,
library paths and so on. I've build me an rpm with a
patch for the segfault on start but i get a few other
errors which limit anjuta in its functions. but it is
better than nothing. I would like to get anjuta back.

Hendrik Borghorst