List:       fedora-test-list
Subject:    Hosed cups - the strace output
From:       Paul <paul () all-the-johnsons ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-08-30 13:58:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I've uploaded the strace output for my system when trying to run s-c-
printer and restart the cups server.

http://www.all-the-johnsons.co.uk/linux/downloads/printer.tar.bz2 (it's
206k long)

If anyone can see the reason for both cups not starting or s-c-p not
working, I'll be interested to hear.

Both files marked printer are run from me as su and trying to start s-c-
printer.

printer.txt - with nscd and cups started on boot
print2.txt - with nscd and cups stopped on boot

cups.txt - attempting to start the cups server

Help!

TTFN

Paul
--=20
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004