List:       fedora-selinux-list
Subject:    Re: CVS Servers [SOLVED]
From:       Paul Howarth <paul () city-fan ! org>
Date:       2008-02-15 16:56:20

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>> Paul Howarth wrote:

> [snip!]
>
> One more issue: How to I make the bind-mount permenant,
> i.e. do I need to add this to fstab and if so, how?

Here's an example from one of my boxes:

/home/local /usr/local auto bind 0 0

> Dan: As  far a LVM, I do not use it.  I haven't yet learned of
> it's benefits so I have not applied it to my current filesystems
> for fear of blowing up my current installation.

I use LVM over RADI1 on most of my machines these days. I use separate
filesystems for /, /usr, /tmp, /home, /var, swap, and /srv, only make
them as big as I expect them to be in the medium term (i.e. leaving
unallocated space in the volume group) and then extend their sizes as
and when it's necessary.

Paul.