List:       fedora-selinux-list
Subject:    Re: SELinux revisited
From:       Steve G <linux_4ever () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-10-21 18:01:08

> > All of those rules look fine for audit  package > 1.3 and
> > kernel probably > 2.6.21. But those rules are not default
> > and would have taken some research  to come up with
> > since I know of no public examples of auditing by selinux
> > context.
>
> So what should line 15 look like today?

There is no line 15. The default audit rules are simply 14 lines ending with feel \
free to add rules below this. And that is where all your problems are. The audit by \
obj_type would have a very esoteric use and would encode knowledge of a specific \
selinux policy, so its not something I'd ever ship by default - even in sample rules.

-Steve