List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bmarketing=5D_Re=3A_=5Bmarketing=5DSelf-Introduction=3A_=28Pablo_Bord=C3=B3n_Battilana=2
From:       Alberto_Rodríguez_Sánchez <hotgalan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-09 21:51:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Pablo,

Welcome , We=92re excited to have you as part of our community

Please take a look of our open tickets:
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issues

And let us know what is your FAS account (Follow if you don't have one:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new)

and how we can get in touch over IRC (what is your nickname if you have o=
ne)

this is a good beginer guide for IRC:
https://fedoramagazine.org/beginners-guide-irc/

if you have some troubles or questions, we are he re to help you.

Regards,

Alberto

On 2/9/19 11:32 AM, Pablo Bord=F3n wrote:

> Hello, my name is Pablo Bord=F3n Battilana.
>
> The username of my Fedora Account System (FAS) is pbbattilana.
>
> I am new to IRC and would like to get help to start.
>
> =A0
>
> I'm a computer technician and a Computer Engineering student.
>
> I'm Freelancer since I can not find a job with flexible hours.
>
> I am dedicated to the development of computer systems, mobile
> applications, web pages. I met Fedora in 2015 and since then I am
> delighted with the system, with the community, I love it so much that
> I want to be part of the growth of this community.
>
> I would love to be able to offer talks at the University where I
> attend, at the School where I finish my studies and attract more
> people to the Fedora world. I want to expand the community in my region=
=2E

> =A0
>
> For me, Fedora is an exceptional product, it is such a good product,
> it offers a good experience for the user, the community is 100%
> friendly, I believe that anyone, whether a simple user operator or a
> developer, would be delighted and satisfied with Fedora
>
> =A0
>
> I feel the need to contribute to the project and while I acquire more
> knowledge to enter as a developer I think the only thing I can do for
> now is to expand the community and that is why I want to be part of
> this group. Disseminate Fedora and train people so that everyone can
> be part of this great community!
>
> =A0
>
> I am very easy to learn new things so I am willing to learn everything
> that is required, everything that is necessary to collaborate with
> this project.
>
> =A0
>
> Thank you very much and please help me get started!
>
> =A0
>
> Pablo Bord=F3n Battilana

lists.fedoraproject.org