List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bmarketing=5D?= Fwd: Top Posts 2018
From:       Matt Harwood <matt () mattharwood ! com>
Date:       2018-12-06 21:21:11

Hi all!

Further to yesterday's meeting, I've looked at posts that could be in the top posts \
for 2018 posts over the holiday period. To recap, we had 4 post categories - Desktop, \
Sysadmin, Developer and Command Line.

I took the top 100 posts from the Jetpack stats. I've done my best to categorise them \
(some posts can overlap categories it seems), removed posts like Beta announcements \
and posts specifically for releases other than Fedora 29, and marked the top 10 by \
views for each category.

One thing I couldn't do is filter by the year posted in Jetpack, and I wasn't sure if \
we only want to include posts made this year anyway, so I checked the date for each \
and put it next to each entry anyway.

I hope it's useful - if anyone wants me to do more with it, just let me know :)

Available as .ods spreadsheet here:
https://upload.disroot.org/r/OF7fWblA#2PlCuJB72CghyN1GLLI+Iw/hWY03Ay+xqBQ/IV0qDUA=

Many thanks,

Matt Harwood