List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bmarketing=5D?= Self-presentation
From:       Alberto Rodriguez Sanchez <hotgalan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-18 15:44:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Marketing team,

My name is Alberto Rodríguez Sánchez from México, I'm a computer
engineer and a master degree student. I'm founder and member of one LUG
in my university.

FAS: bt0dotninja
wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bt0dotninja
IRC: bt0

I want to be a member of the marketing team because  I love to report
about  the fedora and the Fedora project is one of the activities I'm
most proud of

Best Regards.