List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bmarketing=5D?= Re: Please Help to review Fudcon Latam post for Commops Blogs
From:       "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-10-13 5:19:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On 10/10/2016 07:13 PM, William Moreno wrote:
> Thanks, for the advice, do you need I send a mail for this list or you
> can help with this review from this mail?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for the help with this post
>
> Regards

Hi William,

Sorry for the delay in reviewing the post. I just went through it now
and revised it to be accurate for announcing the event starting today. I
have it scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 13 at 8:15 UTC. Until then, you can
see a preview of the article here:

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=2684&preview=1&_ppp=21cd1bf816

Feel free to ping in #fedora-mktg after it is published (either myself
or bkp) and we will help socialize it on Fedora social media accounts.
Also, feel free to send me pictures during FUDCon to share on the Fedora
Instagram account as well! If it's easiest, you can send them to me on
Telegram (@jflory7) or email them privately to me.

Thanks for your patience on getting this one reviewed! Enjoy FUDCon this
week. :)