List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BMarketing=5D?= Re: Intro: Martino Jones
From:       "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-27 3:10:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On 05/26/2016 08:33 PM, Martino Jones wrote:
> When proposing my article do I just save? I don't need to send an e-mail
> to anyone?

Once you have your pitch drafted, you can save it, and then drop a line
to the mailing list with a link to the preview so we can review it and
check it out. Once an editor replies back to you approving your idea,
you can move forward with working on the full draft, and then you can
check in again with us either once it's complete or if you hit an
unexpected roadblock.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory