List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BMarketing=5D?= Self Introduction - Brian Monroe
From:       Brian Monroe <briancmonroe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-04-29 23:18:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello list!

My name is Brian Monroe, and I'm interesting in contributing to Fedora
Magazine as an article author. I've been an ambassador for the last couple
of years, and am involved in the Fedora JAM Lab.

While perusing the Fedora Site a couple of articles caught my eye recently,
in particular the recent GIMP article, and I recognized that some similar
articles for our music community could be beneficial. Particularly some
steps to finalize the setup for JACK and realtime audio requests seems like
good starting point. It's a simple process but one that might get missed
with users/musicians that are new to Fedora or Linux in general. Missing
this step tends to ruin people's experience with the Jam Lab; and I've seen
it sour their experience with Linux in general. We have it well documented
in other places, but the more we can get it out there, the better.