List:       fedora-marketing-list
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BMarketing=5D?= "COPR: The road ahead" article status
From:       "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-04-28 21:41:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hey all,

In the Magazine meeting tonight, we came across the COPR article in the
queue and weren't sure what the status was on this one. Is this one that
might be ready soon or is it waiting more information? If the latter, we
can slide it into the holding pen until it's ready.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory